...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Sunday Best...on a Saturday


Went to that new church this morning.

Very different from the cult I'm in now... anyway, I was told to wear my Sunday Best, so I did. Even though it's Saturday...
I know everyone loved it, because they were all looking at me whispering to each other about how nice I looked!

They splattered me with some water (which burned a little) and told me I was one of them now! How weird since that is what Big Daddy Supreme told me when I joined my cult back in '86!

Maybe we are all really more alike then we think!

No comments: