...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Which Way Do I Go? Which Way Do I Go?


I went on a road trip the other day...
I came across some strange choices at a remote crossroads... happiness, perhaps? Or death... I'd HAD to find out.

So I went left first, of course.
I came across a lake of blood, and in its boiling center was the remains of some goof who felt the need to wander into a lake of blood...so I left.



Then, I went to the right...
What a difference! Everyone was naked and happy, dancing and laughing, sounds of music everywhere around us... and all the while hunky muscle men fed us gals forbidden fruits!




It was awesome! So my advice is to go right!!!!

No comments: