...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm Feeling Better!



I had a board meeting this morning so I had to drop the hospital gown for a sensible charcoal suit...I had no time to put make-up on though, so I looked TOTALLY my age! One guy said he could tell I had a hairy lip problem! WOW! So I told him to get on the tread mill and see if he could drop those ugly extra pounds growing on top of his shoulders...

It's windy and I'm cranky today.
I might go to church tomorrow. Last time I did that I got into trouble so I may just sit in back this time and keep my sinner songs to myself!

Generally the wine is better from a box than the altar anyway, but I'm a beer drinker so who cares!

No comments: