...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Debutante Party From Hell


I had a blast at my party this weekend!
All my friends were there. Even that rat-bastard Kevin McNeal was there! I hate him! But it was nice to see him getting ever fatter and balder!

We all got smashed on boxed wine. All I remember actually was waking up in this dress, alone, safely on my living room floor. I think I knocked out one of my teeth on the doorknob... it's missing either way...hmmm

1 comment:

The Marsh Blog said...

Charline King's art is vibrant and beautiful! If you haven't been in to see it, you've gotta check it out! I might be biased, she's my best friend!