...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

She's Like the Wind...



I'm hoping it will be a nice sunny warm day today!

I'd hate to freeze my fiberglass fanny off in public.

My great friend and traveling buddy, Linda, came by to give me another one of her famous hugs.
We travel abroad each year.
One time we went to China.
I was so confused there!
What are you all saying? Somebody help us!
It was pretty there. We were in some temple and I pulled a loose piece of gold of a statue and took it home.

Got three fillings out of it!

Linda is like the wind-

Like Patrick Swayze always said, "She's like the wind...through my tree...she rides all night next to me..."

...God, it kinda makes you tear up a little, doesn't it?

No comments: