...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Seperation of Church & State



As you all know, yesterday I put in my bid for Vice President of the United States...

You can see that I am a religious gal.
And you might find the cult I joined back in '86 to be somewhat extreme...

But let's be serious for a moment. My religion has no bearing on my political life.
Even as Mayor of Salida, CO I never let my freakish religious beliefs get intertwined with my decisions that made our office work within budget, helped keep property taxes low and insured water rights for our children!

Mike Huckabee is so proud of his ties to God.
Like God wanted a Cabinet post or something!
Leave the Constitution alone!

Hillary might be Muslim for all we know. Who cares?

Help me keep God out of the White House!
Well he can certainly stay over in the Lincoln Bedroom, have some fancy grub and a shot before bed, but he needs to keep out of the Oval Office!

Anyway my cult needs operating capital... need some flowers?

2 comments:

Madame Zorya said...

Dear Loiuse:
I have known many strong women who should have been VP (if not Pres.)
When did our government decide for us that they were in charge of our "beliefs" and ignore the fact that our country has disintengrated at our feet?
I think you would do so much better a job in the White House than previous OR CURRENT tenants!
My vote's with you and thanks for all you do.
(However, Darling, I think I'll stick to my own garden for flowers...)
Much love, Zorya

Anonymous said...

GL - Let me just say we need to have God in our White House - it is corrupt, and you know are aware of how bad that is. The last time you went to a State Dinner, you did nothing but complain about the spam meal that GHWB and is gang of thugs served. Not class at all, but then who is speaking. I wish you would not be such a "skank" so please clean up your act.