...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Do I smell hot soup?



What a wonderful day! Smooooth sailing. I had my coffee, fed the cats, scrubbed my pits and went to work.

My new deodorant sucks though! It's no SECRET anymore! Yikes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well let me just say as a man who uses Colfax to the max, you have never said a kind word to me. I have offered you money, wine and spirts, and a ride like you never would have again in your life, and I think you need to get some manners.

Don't just stand around and entice us men who drink, and drug and want you but you never give in........get a life Mz L.

Madame Zorya said...

GEEZ, Louise, Don't ya just hate it when you're workin your tail off, and your deoderant quits? Then some guy trys to sweet-talk ya and give ya a "ride"...But alas the gal has her priorities. Give her a break!
MZ

Anonymous said...

Damn she looks so hot in that outfit. Where does she get such a keen sense of style? I mean, who does her hair?