...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hippity Hop, and you don't stop...



I took a fall yesterday trying to drag seven loads of laundry at the same time down three flights of stairs!

So, I got myself one of them metal hips! Yikes!

Do you know how big and deep they had to cut to get that sucker in there?

I WANT PERCOCET!!! This is worse than my wine hangover the other night!

Anyway, I couldn't find anyone to fill in for me so I'm at work. I wish I could sit down, but my legs don't bend like that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skippity fall and your paralyzed down the hall... That sucks Louise, I guess you DO have to take some pretty heavy pain killers! Perhaps Dan still has some from when he fell on his snowboard... just don't ask him about that though, just say, "Hey Mr, Mr, I need one of those big fat pills you keep in your pocket..."

He'll give it to ya.

Anonymous said...

Work must be tough... I am suprised that it hasn't happened on the job, you know? I mean, Colfax, that must be some dangerous territory... All ghetto and shit. Anyway, you look great so keep it up lady lou and I will too.