...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whatever happened to...




...Sally Struthers? Seriously! I know that you, like me, have had this question in the back of our minds! Where is that girl these days?

Well, I had a chance to talk with her (through the power of the mind-meld) and here's what I found out:

We all remember Sally as Gloria Stivic, Meatheads' wife on "All in the Family".
She whinned, we laughed...ah the good ol' days.

Well lately she has been on "Gilmore Girls"! She plays that cat-loving gossip queen, Babette! Sally told me that her favorite episode is when Cinnamon the cat died and they had a wake for it at the house. Hilarious!

She has been on "South Park" stealing food intended for starving children and has also been on Broadway playing Mother Superior in the play "Nutcracker's"!

What's next for our frazzle-fro friend?

"I'd like to drop about 200 pounds and do foot lotion commercials!"

Ah, the agony of d'feet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think more South Park cameo's are in order.
Zak Bouck

kurls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kurls said...

"I'd like to drop about 200 pounds and do foot lotion commercials!"

Ah, the agony of d'feet!

---priceless---