...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Monday, February 11, 2008

I don't bite...I just nibble a little!








My friend Leslie called up the other night bragging about her new "boyfriend".
I told her that one month does not a boyfriend make...she squeeled about how he promised her they'd be together forever.

...he wooed her with things like, "My blood runs through your veins since we met." and "You're just a little piece of cheesecake-heaven I can sink my teeth into."

Pa-lease!

Now she won't come out during the day, she stays up all night, she looks pale to me... like a zombie almost! I'm like, "Girl, even a spray-on-tan would help!"

Then last night she was all floating outside my second story window tapping on the glass! I'm like, "Girl, go home, I'm sleeping and you are getting on my last nerve!"

She friggin' tapped and mumbled till almost sunrise!

I'm over it! Forever? Love ain't like that, miss thing...love ain't like that.

No comments: