...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Twisted Sister



There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my sister, Beth!

I'm just worried sick about her.

First, she's gotten older and to be honest U-GLY! It's that 70's make-up job she insists on slathering on her face. It's that friggin' lazy eye. It's her love of the band Journey, who single-handedly made rock ballads "ok".

But when she showed up with flowers sticking out of her head, I knew she had gone over the edge.

I let her stay with me once...ONCE. She ATE my toothpaste! FREAK!!!!

No comments: