...we didn't do it...

The owners of Geez, Louise! Coffee House are in no way responsible
for Louise's constitutional right to free speech...

Also, children should be busy playing not reading this stuff.

...Life Imitates Fashion...

...Click Here for Home Base

...Click Here for Home Base
The Best Coffee House in Denver!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday

So it's Super Tuesday! I'm voting for you know who tonight!
Then, since it's Fat Tuesday also, I'm gonna try to collect as many beads as I can!

Peek a boobs!

Ah, life! There's just something about it.

I've been trying to get a nice slide show of all my outfits on here but it's not easy for a girl like me. I'm not sure what HTML stands for but it sounds worse than LOL or TMI!

I'm trying to give up meat too, but I NEED bacon! Can't I sneak it when no one is watching?
"Hi Babs! Just sitting here eating kelp!" then, "oops, I dropped something under the table by this plate of bacon! Be right back, Babs...munch crunch slerp burp ...oh, I found it"
Hmmm.

Anyway I need to go stand out front... take care.

4 comments:

kurls said...

Dollface! It's so good to hear your 'voice'. I look forward to your updates. I am also chomping at the bit to get the skinny on that nutcase who runs the cafe. Um, Dan, I mean... (The other guy Bill, I've never met so he's in safe territory-for now!)

HottieOnHudson said...

I find Louise hot, hot, hot, and she pays attention to the customer base. Always the fashion nista, I was told Tyra wants to do an interview with her. Great place to hang and chat, smooze the clients and get fab food.

Stop by, she will engage you in great activities

Anonymous said...

Louise!

I'm sooooo happy to see that you finally got your iPhone hooked up to the wifi. I look forward to reading your take on life on the 'fax.

Sarcastic Lutheran said...

the 'Fax could use a good woman like yourself "keeping it real"!